Translate

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

UPDATES NEEDED

I know that I have been missing in action for some time now, but I have been so busy with traveling and working here in United States. I thought I'd at the least post some updated photos of my last two trips to Nigeria.

I went to Abuja Wuse II Nigeria and Tafa Niger State Nigeria in October -November 2015. I had a blast and did so many things. It was nice to see all of my friends I have met along this journey, speak with my patients I have been skyping with, sight see, travel to Lagos Nigeria for one day for a conference and have a night out on the town with my colleagues. I made many connections during my visit, spoke with many people of the community and government and we are looking into bringing drug policy into the schools, universities and workplace. Lets band together to help fight this problem in our society. Lets not punish but be of help for those in need.
 I was able to attend this Association of Psychiatrist of Nigeria 46th Annual Conference in Lagos Nigeria. Here we met so many people and was able to get the word out about Synapse Services and Reconnect HDI.

 First visit to Lagos Nigeria... Driving to University of Lagos.. Love this place !!!
 
My hotel in Abuja... Home away from home.







 Majek Fashek













No comments:

Post a Comment